what this blog is about

This blog is an eclectic one, having a little bit of everything thrown in here. I hope you enjoy it!

Sunday, March 13, 2011

30 Day Challenge: Day 9

A picture of my best friend. This is the hardest post I've had to do so far on this challenge. I don't like to categorize my friends, but looking back at life, I have had a few "best" friends. My first was my brother, Eric. He was my protector. He let his kid sister hang out with him even though I'm 8 years younger and didn't have much in common. Then I started school and met Andrea. We were best friends for years. All through our Elementary, Jr. High, and High school years to be exact. That's a long time to be best friends. After High School we grew apart, as friends do. I still think of her as one of my best friends, but I haven't seen her in a long time. I guess a best friend would be described as the person that you tell anything and everything to. The person who listens to your wild rantings without judging you. The person who holds an unconditional love for you. Looking at my life in this moment, I would have to say that my best friend is my sister, Carma. So, here is the picture that will fulfill my daily blog challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment