what this blog is about

This blog is an eclectic one, having a little bit of everything thrown in here. I hope you enjoy it!

Friday, March 11, 2011

30 Day Challenge: Day 7

My favorite movies:

I have a lot of favorite movies, because we don't have any TV reception at our house, so we watch a lot of movies. I love romantic comedies like 27 Dresses, How to Loose A Guy in 10 days, Hitch, etc. I'm also a sucker for period romances of the Jane Austin variety. Honestly, I will watch just about anything, and usually like most movies. When I'm sick, my favorite is Anne of Green Gables. When I'm in the mood for some magical entertainment, it's Harry Potter all the way.  I also really enjoy watching Disney/Pixar movies. If I have all day and feel like vegging out, I might watch all three of the extended versions of Lord of the Rings one after the other(Yes, I know, I'm a big geek at heart). There are just way too many movies to list, and it really depends on my mood, the time of day, the time of year, etc. when determining what I would consider my favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment