- Meet new people. I am a very shy creature. It takes a lot of effort on my part to talk to people that I don't know. I have been trying, and therefore I've been stepping outside of my comfort zone.
- Read the Bible straight through. I've read the Book of Mormon all the way through, but not the Bible. I am currently in Deuteronomy.
- Practice, practice, practice! I have slacked off on practicing my musical instruments. When I got asked to play my viola in church for Christmas, I nearly had a panic attack!
- Loose weight/get in shape. I've been working on this one already. I have a goal weight in mind, but if I get to a point before I hit my goal where I feel really good I will most likely stop. Lately I've been running 5 miles a day on the gazelle at home. I can't wait for the snow to be gone, and the ground to firm up (it's all mud!) so that I can start going on hikes.
- Personal Progress. My sister challenged me to do this again. It's changed a few times since I was in Young Womens. As an adult, you can still do the program and receive the awards that go along with it.
- Read and write more. I'm very bad about keeping a journal. Doing this blog challenge has helped me think of new things to write so that I don't feel like I'm getting too repetitive when writing in my journal.
I know I had more that I wrote down, but I don't have my list with me at the moment.