what this blog is about

This blog is an eclectic one, having a little bit of everything thrown in here. I hope you enjoy it!

Sunday, March 20, 2011

30 Day Challenge: Day 16

My dream house. I could go on forever on this topic. Being an interior decorator, I have more ideas than I can sort through zipping around in my brain. Media rooms, craft rooms, office spaces, game rooms, music rooms, and the list goes on and on. I would love a large kitchen, a large master bedroom, and bedrooms with enough space to fit more than just a queen sized bed. I love my parents house, large living and family rooms, but tiny bedrooms. I would love to have a big yard with a garden. Though I can't imagine living anywhere but Idaho, I've always loved the idea of a ocean side home on the beach. These grand ideas float through my mind, but really I would just love a home that I could decorate over and over whenever I get bored. I'm the kind of person who rearranges my bedroom every few months. I even have a scaled drawing of my room and the furniture so that I can play with what could work best in my limited space. I love to look at building plans, and even have an architect program that allows me to not only build up a house and individual rooms, but to then decorate them as 3D images. With all of this knowledge, I still wouldn't be able to describe my dream house, because a house isn't a home without a family there. All that really matters about your home is that it is a safe, loving environment that you're comfortable in at all times.

No comments:

Post a Comment