what this blog is about

This blog is an eclectic one, having a little bit of everything thrown in here. I hope you enjoy it!

Saturday, March 12, 2011

30 Day Challenge: Day 8

A place I've traveled to.

Hawaii. In October of 2008, my parents, Joyce, Carma, and I took a week and a half vacation in Hawaii. I would love to go back some time and do all of the things we didn't get to experience, such as snorkeling. We did get to visit the Polynesian Cultural Center:


Watched the sun rise from the top of a volcano:


Saw some local wildlife:


Watched the waves roll into the beach at the Bonsai Pipeline:

We did many other things, including driving the VERY curvy road to Hana, and taking in a temple session. We had a wonderful experience, and I can't wait to be able to go back.

1 comment:

  1. Wish we could go back right now! The bottom dropped out on Thursday...so there is hope that spring is coming. Wouldn't it be wonderful to soak up some sun on that little beach we found and had all to ourselves most of the time?

    ReplyDelete