what this blog is about

This blog is an eclectic one, having a little bit of everything thrown in here. I hope you enjoy it!

Monday, March 7, 2011

30 Day Challenge: Day 3

Okay, today is about my first love. Romantically speaking, I have never been in love. I have dated a little, but never felt "in love" with anyone. I have had deep feelings for these individuals, but they have been no more than the love I would feel for a friend. I know the time will come, hopefully soon, when I will find my eternal companion. But for now, I guess I will just have to settle with my love of my parents, siblings, nieces, nephews, etc. They were the first recipients of my love on this earth. That love grew to include my friends, peers, teachers, guides, and the children I teach in primary. I have felt many different kinds of love, with different levels of depth, for many people in my life. I would have to say that I have a great love for the animals I have had. An animal's love is so unconditional that you can't help but love them back.

Going into a religious view of things, I suppose my very first love would be that for my Heavenly parents. Though I cannot remember them, I have learned about them here on earth and have formed a relationship through prayer. I can see the love that my parents have for our Heavenly Father, and have learned from them how to come to know for myself of His existence and to know of His love. A greater love there will never be.

No comments:

Post a Comment