what this blog is about

This blog is an eclectic one, having a little bit of everything thrown in here. I hope you enjoy it!

Monday, March 28, 2011

30 Day Challenge: Day 24

Yes, I'm just going to do two posts today instead of just going a day longer due to the mishap yesterday.

Something I've learned. It would have been nice if they would have put a time limit on this. I've learned a lot of things in my life, but if they would have narrowed it down to maybe just the last year, it would be easier to pick one of those things. Well, I'm going to go ahead and just go with something I learned in the last year.
I've learned that when I come off my diet, and start to eat normally again, I HAVE to exercise so that I don't gain any weight back. I'm not saying I have to run for an hour, then do an hour of weights. I've realized that as long as I speed walk/jog/run for a good half hour every night, I'm good.

No comments:

Post a Comment