what this blog is about

This blog is an eclectic one, having a little bit of everything thrown in here. I hope you enjoy it!

Thursday, March 10, 2011

30 Day Challenge: Day 6

A picture of something that makes me happy.


Tali loves to curl up on my bed with me. What she loves even more is seeing how much of my bed she can take up by stretching out as far as possible. When I'm sick, she cuddles up with me. Tali gets moppey when I'm not around and is protective of my room (it's her space, not the other dog's. They are not alowed in there!). She is constantly making me laugh. She loves to crawl. She'll crawl through the snow for yards at a time, or across a room to reach you. She may be a large dog, but that hasn't stopped her from being a lap dog. She keeps me warm in the winter when she lays on my lap. Oh what a joy dogs are!

1 comment:

  1. I need to borrow Tali so she can teach Bo to crawl. The little dog doesn't quite grasp this concept.

    ReplyDelete