what this blog is about

This blog is an eclectic one, having a little bit of everything thrown in here. I hope you enjoy it!

Saturday, March 5, 2011

30 Day Challenge: Day 1

Today I am supposed to post a recent photo and tell you 15 interesting facts about myself. So, here is my recent photo, taken this morning:




And here are 15 interesting facts about me:

1. I make jewelry

2. I carve stamps to plant for letter boxing

3. I've taught Primary for six years and absolutely love it.

4. I've played the piano since I was five or six years old.

5. I played the violin in 5th and 6th grade, then switched to the viola. I continued to play the viola through Jr. High and High School, but I haven't played either instrument much since.

6. I love to sing. Yep, I'm one of those weirdos who sings along with the music in the grocery store. Out loud.

7. I have a logical side, some people have called me an "extreme literalist."

8. I love to travel. I have been to a few different countries, including Germany, France, Austria, Italy, Canada, and Mexico. I have also been to at least half of the states in the U.S.

9. I'm good at math, though not geometry. I struggle with science, though not chemistry. Go figure.

10. I'm very stubborn.

11. I'm a major homebody. It's not that I don't like going out, because I do, it's just that I love to relax at home with my family.

12. I'm shy. I've gotten good at forcing myself to come out of my shell, but it is VERY uncomfortable for me to do so. If I know you well, I have no problem, but strangers...

13. I have a vocational degree in Interior Decorating.

14. I've never broken a bone in my body. Don't get me wrong, I've done some stupid things in my life, I've just been lucky enough to never break a bone. Knock on wood.

15. I have a niece who is 10 1/2 months older than I am. She also made me a great aunt at the age of 20.

That was easier than I thought it would be. My mind didn't blank until the very end. Until tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. I like the picture of you, love your glasses. :)

    And honestly I didn't know the majority of your facts so bravo! :)

    ReplyDelete