what this blog is about

This blog is an eclectic one, having a little bit of everything thrown in here. I hope you enjoy it!

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Snow, Snow, Snow

Yep, it's that time of year. The forecast for Idaho City for the next ten days shows nonstop snow. It was a "fun" drive home last night, but I made it safe and sound. Carma also made it home from Idaho Falls last night. Thankfully she's back with the truck, because my car would not have made it out of the driveway this morning. We slid around a little this morning, and we were about ten minutes late, but we made it in to work.

I'm going to try to get the pictures from our Harry Potter marathon up soon. Everything has been so hectic this week that I haven't even gotten the pictures off my camera and on to my laptop.

Hope everyone has a fun, safe, winter wonderland day today!

No comments:

Post a Comment