what this blog is about

This blog is an eclectic one, having a little bit of everything thrown in here. I hope you enjoy it!

Friday, December 17, 2010

Are you done with Christmas prep?

I'm almost done with my Christmas stuff! I have a few more things to make. I've been making all of my gifts, as I, like a good deal of people out there, am short on cash this year. I'm usually done way before now and with only a week left, I'm starting to worry a bit about finishing. I'm wishing I was already done so that I could just sit back and enjoy the holiday spirit. Carma took a couple days off to get stuff done and I'm starting to think I should have done the same. I guess it's a little late for that now!

Our house continues to be a crazy mess of animals. Suri, Carma's dog, is a cookie lover and got on the kitchen counter and ate five or six sugar cookies that had been frosted. At the same time she was doing that, Charlie, the dog my nephew is taking care of for a friend, jumped the baby gate we had set up to keep the dogs out of certain areas of the house. He got into my bathroom and ate all of the cat food that was out for Ringo. This is the second time he has done this. All of this happened in the few minutes it took Ryder to go out and get the mail. There are still dog toys all over the house, or rather pieces of dog toys as they are ripping them apart like crazy! Oh, I can't wait to see what the house is like once Joyce gets here with her dog, Blew.

1 comment: