what this blog is about

This blog is an eclectic one, having a little bit of everything thrown in here. I hope you enjoy it!

Monday, November 1, 2010

Weekend Update

I hope that everyone had a safe and fun-filled Halloween!

Friday night I went to a LB (letter boxing) event at Pojo's. I had a great time and got to meet more LBers who were passing through town. They were a wonderful family who share a common intrest in carving stamps and LBing. It's always so great to meet other people who love to do some of the same things as you. I also got to talk more with some LBers that I had met a week previous at another LB event.

Saturday, my sister (and roommate) worked hard on cleaning out our shed (I helped a little :P). We burned some pine needles, weeds, etc. around our house in preparation for the winter, and got our wood piles covered.

Sunday was spent relaxing. No little kids in our house to take Trick-or-Treating, and since we live on a mountain highway, no Trick-or-Treaters to come to our house. It was the perfect day to just relax by the fire and keep warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment