what this blog is about

This blog is an eclectic one, having a little bit of everything thrown in here. I hope you enjoy it!

Friday, October 29, 2010

I saw this quote today and I thought it pretty much sums up the attitude we all need to have in order to achieve the American Dream.

"You can do anything you want in life, even the things that seem impossible. The only one stopping you is yourself. Keep your faith and you will find a way."  -Unknown

To all my friends out there, I say the same. Keep your faith! Keep dreaming! When life knocks you down, pull yourself back up! What doesn't kill you will only make you stronger!

1 comment:

  1. AMANDA;

    you have made my cry when i read this blog you are such a great women and i am so honored you and i are friends. keep your goals in sight and you will forever be a big success in life, i so love you my friend

    ReplyDelete