what this blog is about

This blog is an eclectic one, having a little bit of everything thrown in here. I hope you enjoy it!

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Election Day!

I hope everyone takes a few minutes out of their day to go and vote! I don't think that anyone can disagree that our country needs to have some changes made. Regardless of your political views, we all need to take up our patriotic duty and vote for the candidates that we each feel will best serve our states and our nation. Please, go vote. I hope to see the "I Voted" stickers on many people throughout the day.

To those who do not wish to vote, please keep in mind that not voting and then complaining about who won or lost is very unattractive. If you wish to put your two cents in and expect people to listen to you seriously, then you have to participate! This can be said for other situations, and not just about voting at the polls on election day.

No comments:

Post a Comment