what this blog is about

This blog is an eclectic one, having a little bit of everything thrown in here. I hope you enjoy it!

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

March Pinterest Trial # 2: Primary Handout

I am the chorister for the primary in my ward. For those of you who don't know what that means, I get to teach church songs to the 3-11 year old kids for 20 minuets every Sunday. Every year, we have a set theme and about 8 songs that the kids need to learn for a program in the fall. The song that they just finished learning is the hymn for this year, "Choose the Right". Since they did such an amazing job on learning this, I wanted to give them something.

I found this idea on Pinterest and thought it would be perfect.
I made these in a hurry, and my laptop wasn't plugged into my printer, so while I was waiting for singing time at church I quickly put the labels on each of these. They enjoyed getting some gumballs (they are constantly asking me for gum after church) and I was happy to find a suitable reward for their hard work.

No comments:

Post a Comment