what this blog is about

This blog is an eclectic one, having a little bit of everything thrown in here. I hope you enjoy it!

Friday, March 16, 2012

March Pinterest Trial # 4: Spring Wreath

I saw this really cute spring wreath on Pinterest and just had to make one myself! I couldn't find the brand of yarn they used, but did find a suitable substitute using Martha Stewart Crafts Glitter Eyelash Yarn. When wrapped around the wreath it looks like grass. I saw somewhere else that someone used a green boa instead of yarn.


The wreath I saw on Pinterest had white flowers on it, but seeing as green and purple are my favorite colors, I went with little purple flowers! They also had this cute little sign sticking out of the top:

We ran out of toothpicks a few months ago and haven't bought any more (they aren't exactly something you easily remember to buy when you're grocery shopping). Instead, I stuck a bent out paper clip end into the Styrofoam wreath form. Whatever works, right!

No comments:

Post a Comment