what this blog is about

This blog is an eclectic one, having a little bit of everything thrown in here. I hope you enjoy it!

Friday, April 22, 2011

Week Two

Something I've made. Honestly, I've made a lot of things in my life. That comes from growing up with an artistic mom. During the last few years I have gotten into making jewelry. I've given some away as gifts, but I mostly just make it for myself to wear.
I love these earrings that I made, though I've only worn them a couple of times. I think I made these about a year and a half ago.

I tend to go through spurts with my crafts. I'll do a lot of scrapbooking, then I'll make jewelry, then, and I'm currently in this category, I will spend my craft making time carving stamps for letter boxing and what not. Every now and then I do a different craft that I haven't done in a long time, or even try my hand at something new. When I'm not in my crafting mood, I usually put more focus on practicing music. Sometimes I wish I had more time to do these artistic things so that I could improve upon my talents, but life is life, and I have to go to work to survive. Oh well!

No comments:

Post a Comment